If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- Journey to the Center of Europe
- Nobody needs an Airport
- Drug Dealers with an Honor Code
- Escaping the War
- One Hundred Years Ago, two young Men left Bavaria for the United States – June 1922: the Vogl Brothers
- Back from the Carpathians
- Slow Down!
- Film Review: “Top Gun Maverick”
- Walking from Kötzting to Viechtach
- Battlefield Tourism – Then and Now
Join 8,538 other followers
Tag Archives: design
In the article about Humberstone, I had already shown a few of the placards which I found in the museum there. Most of them were from the first decades of the 20th century. I quite like the graphic design and … Continue reading
The way this sign has been hand-painted, somewhat askew and oblique, may give an indication as to how the advertised color copies will be produced. (Photographed in Calle Sucre in Cochabamba, Bolivia.)