If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- Köpenick – First Impressions
- The Battlefield of Waterloo, Looking for the Bones, and a Surprising Supper
- The most beautiful city in Germany that you never heard of
- Law School in Bolivia
- What is it with American Clients and their Nazi Obsession?
- Winter is Coming
- The Castle in the Fog
- The Romance of Railroad Travel
- Let’s take the Train into the Sunset!
- The largest Roman city you never heard of: Gorsium
Join 8,743 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Chisinau
Reading The Mask of Dimitrios by Eric Ambler in the Central Park in Chișinău in Moldova. If a city has a quiet park where I can read for a few hours every day, I am happy. Chișinău has even a dozen or … Continue reading
… you can study electrical engineering in the corridors, the bed looks like from your grandmother’s house in the 1950s (cozy, but a bit short), and the doors between corridors are kept open by 2-liter bottles of beer. But to be fair, … Continue reading
Photographed in Chisinau, Moldova.