If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- A Hundred Years Ago, someone kept his New Year’s Resolutions, but didn’t care about the Lives of Others – February 1921: Winston Churchill
- “The Impostor” by Javier Cercas
- A Postcard from Las Vegas
- A Postcard from Paris
- A Postcard from New York
- The Danger of Digits and Digitalization
- A Postcard from the Mount of Beatitudes
- A Hundred Years Ago, Ships still had Cats, and Planes did not only disappear in the Bermuda Triangle – January 1921: Carroll A. Deering
- A Postcard from Trakai
Tag Archives: Chisinau
Reading The Mask of Dimitrios by Eric Ambler in the Central Park in Chișinău in Moldova. If a city has a quiet park where I can read for a few hours every day, I am happy. Chișinău has even a dozen or … Continue reading
… you can study electrical engineering in the corridors, the bed looks like from your grandmother’s house in the 1950s (cozy, but a bit short), and the doors between corridors are kept open by 2-liter bottles of beer. But to be fair, … Continue reading
Photographed in Chisinau, Moldova.