- Bombs, Explosions and my Time in Beirut
- The most stupid plan of all times
- But what about the Comet?
- Horror Hostel
- Birthday Hike 2020
- The Day I Lost Everything I Owned
- German Supreme Court ends Discrimination in Citizenship Cases
- History Lessons in Bolivia
- Stranded on another island
- De-Escalation Dog
Tag Archives: Che Guevara
In Latin American shrines, the image of Jesus is sometimes replaced by an icon of Che Guevara. Catholicism and Socialism apparently can be reconciled. Photographed in a hostel in Villa Tunari in Bolivia.