If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- The real Soviet War Memorial in Berlin
- Journey to the Center of Europe – Locus Perennis, Czech Republic
- Twilight at the Train Station
- Hello from Lake Baikal
- One Hundred Years Ago, Lawrence of Arabia killed the Railroad – March 1923: Transjordan
- Hiking on the First Day of Spring
- One Hundred Years Ago – the episodes you missed in 2022
- Gastronom No. 4
- Müggelheim, where Berlin looks like Sweden
- Journey to the Center of Europe – Kremnica, Slovakia
Join 8,762 other subscribers
This entry was posted in Travel and tagged climate change, Statistics. Bookmark the permalink.
We’re thinking of going to Dubai for the summer next year. At least there, AC is considered a necessity, and not an extravagant expense!
Or you could go into the mountains, where there is a nice breeze, fresh air and better views than in Dubai.
“Liking” this post does not mean liking what it shows. But thanks for the movie.
Don’t worry, I wouldn’t have misinterpreted that!
I guess the only people who really “like” this are farmers in Siberia who will be able to grow crops or maybe even drill for oil if the frost disappears.
(That’s actually the real reason behind Russia’s backing of Donald Trump, because they wanted someone who would kill the Paris Climate Accord. Or at least that’s the plot of a spy story I am currently writing.)