If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- The real Soviet War Memorial in Berlin
- Journey to the Center of Europe – Locus Perennis, Czech Republic
- Twilight at the Train Station
- Hello from Lake Baikal
- One Hundred Years Ago, Lawrence of Arabia killed the Railroad – March 1923: Transjordan
- Hiking on the First Day of Spring
- One Hundred Years Ago – the episodes you missed in 2022
- Gastronom No. 4
- Müggelheim, where Berlin looks like Sweden
- Journey to the Center of Europe – Kremnica, Slovakia
Join 8,762 other subscribers
Hi Andreas, When I recall Sam Shepard playing the character of Walter Faber in Schloendorff’s movie “Homo Faber”, I always have to think of your odyssey through South America.
Although my journey was fraught with less personal drama.
Pingback: A Western from Bolivia | The Happy Hermit
And not to forget Blackthorn, a Western set in Bolivia.