This blog is entirely based on facts and true stories. The names, characters and incidents portrayed in it are the work of the author’s observation and not to be construed as fiction. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or localities, is entirely intentional.
- Just a Cup of Tea
- Does the Federal Republic of Germany even exist? A discussion with a “Reichsbürger”.
- A Date at the Library
- How to cope with the Heatwave (3 steps)
- Next trip: Antwerp
- A Walk along the Semmering Railway
- My secular Shabbat
- Canmore, the better Banff
- Easily Confused (66) Influencer
- Ceaușescu in North Korea
CategoriesAndalusia Bolivia Books Brazil Death Economics Education Elections Environment Europe Films Food German Law Germany Health History Holocaust Human Rights Iran Islam Israel Italy James Bond Language Law Life Lithuania Malta Maps Media Military Montenegro Philosophy Photography Politics Religion Romania Russia Sicily Spain Sports Statistics Technology Terrorism Travel UK USA US election 2016 Video Blog World War II