This blog is entirely based on facts and true stories. The names, characters and incidents portrayed in it are the work of the author’s observation and not to be construed as fiction. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or localities, is entirely intentional.
Would you like a postcard from Europe?
- Easily Confused (64) Civil War Monuments
- I am bored by terrorists
- I found the tree from “Robin Hood”
- “Very fine people on both sides”
- How to annoy people who study languages
- God is up there
- Hiking is for Everyone – or is it?
- Sunrise in Bavaria
- “Neither Here nor There” by Bill Bryson
- No basketball game
CategoriesBolivia Books Brazil Death Economics Education Elections Environment Europe Films Food German Law Germany Health History Holocaust Human Rights Immigration Law Iran Islam Israel Italy James Bond Language Law Life Lithuania Malta Maps Media Military Montenegro Music Philosophy Photography Politics Religion Romania Russia Sicily Sports Statistics Technology Terrorism Travel UK USA US election 2016 Video Blog World War II