When I went to Greece, I forgot to take my stylish hat. Walking along the promenade in Thessaloniki and suffering from the sun, I found relief in the form of public parasols. Good that it was early in the day, so there were still plenty of parasols left.
Would you like a postcard from Europe?
- Persian architecture in Georgia
- What’s the priority, car or house?
- Poetry Slam (6) Bear
- James Bond: Pierce Brosnan vs Daniel Craig
- Law School in Bolivia
- How to tell if a lawyer is experienced
- Ayahuasca – no thanks!
- Why it’s not easy to talk to bloggers
- Birthday Trip 2017: Caucasus
- No selfies from Easter Island
CategoriesBolivia Books Brazil Death Economics Education Elections Environment Europe Films Food German Law Germany Health History Holocaust Human Rights Immigration Law Iran Islam Israel Italy James Bond Language Law Life Lithuania Malta Maps Media Military Montenegro Music Philosophy Photography Politics Religion Romania Russia Sicily Sports Statistics Technology Terrorism Travel UK USA US election 2016 Video Blog World War II