If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- A Postcard from Las Vegas
- A Postcard from Paris
- A Postcard from New York
- The Danger of Digits and Digitalization
- A Postcard from the Mount of Beatitudes
- A Hundred Years Ago, Ships still had Cats, and Planes did not only disappear in the Bermuda Triangle – January 1921: Carroll A. Deering
- A Postcard from Trakai
- The Floating Islands of Lake Titicaca
- Video: Solving the Mystery of Easter Island
- “Sovietistan” and “The Border” by Erika Fatland
Tag Archives: Thessaloniki
When I went to Greece, I forgot to take my stylish hat. Walking along the promenade in Thessaloniki and suffering from the sun, I found relief in the form of public parasols. Good that it was early in the day, … Continue reading
This is how far it has come already: a memorial for printed newspapers or rather for their readers who are dying out. Is the end that nigh indeed? Photographed in Thessaloniki, Greece.