If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- All Roads lead to Jerusalem
- The real Soviet War Memorial in Berlin
- Journey to the Center of Europe – Locus Perennis, Czech Republic
- Twilight at the Train Station
- Hello from Lake Baikal
- One Hundred Years Ago, Lawrence of Arabia killed the Railroad – March 1923: Transjordan
- Hiking on the First Day of Spring
- One Hundred Years Ago – the episodes you missed in 2022
- Gastronom No. 4
- Müggelheim, where Berlin looks like Sweden
Join 8,762 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Thessaloniki
You need a parasol?
When I went to Greece, I forgot to take my stylish hat. Walking along the promenade in Thessaloniki and suffering from the sun, I found relief in the form of public parasols. Good that it was early in the day, … Continue reading
Posted in Greece, Photography, Travel Tagged Thessaloniki Leave a comment
The Death of the Newspaper
This is how far it has come already: a memorial for printed newspapers or rather for their readers who are dying out. Is the end that nigh indeed? Photographed in Thessaloniki, Greece.
Posted in Greece, Photography, Travel Tagged Media, Thessaloniki 1 Comment