Thanks to my FAQ on German citizenship law and my professional help, hundreds of additional people each year are able to obtain German citizenship and/or move to Germany. – But once there, the real problems begin. If you want to blend right in, you may have to adapt the way you dress, the way you act, the way you talk and maybe even the way you think. Here are some first ideas:
If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- The real Soviet War Memorial in Berlin
- Journey to the Center of Europe – Locus Perennis, Czech Republic
- Twilight at the Train Station
- Hello from Lake Baikal
- One Hundred Years Ago, Lawrence of Arabia killed the Railroad – March 1923: Transjordan
- Hiking on the First Day of Spring
- One Hundred Years Ago – the episodes you missed in 2022
- Gastronom No. 4
- Müggelheim, where Berlin looks like Sweden
- Journey to the Center of Europe – Kremnica, Slovakia
Join 8,762 other subscribers
Oh, no wonder we only got fizzy water when we were in germany.
It gives you more energy, makes you happier and smarter.
The real reason is that nobody would pay for flat water because you drink the tap water everywhere.
This can be applied to any country that resembles the German culture (Autria, Slovenia, Switzerland and maybe west Czech Republik)
Don’t forget that notausgang is not an exit.
Haha, good point! Only use it when the alarm rings.