Thanks to my FAQ on German citizenship law and my professional help, hundreds of additional people each year are able to obtain German citizenship and/or move to Germany. – But once there, the real problems begin. If you want to blend right in, you may have to adapt the way you dress, the way you act, the way you talk and maybe even the way you think. Here are some first ideas:
If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- The Castle in the Fog
- The Romance of Railroad Travel
- Let’s take the Train into the Sunset!
- The largest Roman city you never heard of: Gorsium
- To Heat or Not To Heat?
- Village Life in Hungary
- One Hundred Years Ago, King Ferdinand got Promoted – October 1922: Greater Romania
- Hitchhiking to the Happy Cemetery
- Bratislava – First Impression
- The Secret Space Program of Yugoslavia
Join 8,704 other followers