I could somehow reconstruct the names and purposes of all these buildings with a map, but I hope that some of my readers from Belgrade will do this much more easily. :-)
If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- The real Soviet War Memorial in Berlin
- Journey to the Center of Europe – Locus Perennis, Czech Republic
- Twilight at the Train Station
- Hello from Lake Baikal
- One Hundred Years Ago, Lawrence of Arabia killed the Railroad – March 1923: Transjordan
- Hiking on the First Day of Spring
- One Hundred Years Ago – the episodes you missed in 2022
- Gastronom No. 4
- Müggelheim, where Berlin looks like Sweden
- Journey to the Center of Europe – Kremnica, Slovakia
Join 8,762 other subscribers
Love it !
It was a bit cold, otherwise I would ave hung around longer. And I was getting hungry.
Awesome! I was just in Belgrade taking the same photos in these locations only 2 days ago!
And before or after, you probably also went to Kalemegdan? :-)
I hope you had a great time! It was always cold weather when I was in Belgrade, so I couldn’t spend that much time outside, but I like the vibe of the city.