When I was in Palermo for New Year’s Eve, I saw this stall with lemons, some of them the size of an American football. They were sold as a snack and I tried one of course. It’s less sour than a lemon, but still very refreshing. It’s far less juicy and consists almost exclusively of white pith.
Would you like a postcard from Europe?
- James Bond: Pierce Brosnan vs Daniel Craig
- Law School in Bolivia
- How to tell if a lawyer is experienced
- Ayahuasca – no thanks!
- Why it’s not easy to talk to bloggers
- Birthday Trip 2017: Caucasus
- No selfies from Easter Island
- Humberstone, ghost town in the desert
- Back in Europe
- UK election results 2017
CategoriesBolivia Books Brazil Death Economics Education Elections Environment Europe Films Food German Law Germany Health History Holocaust Human Rights Immigration Law Iran Islam Israel Italy James Bond Language Law Life Lithuania Malta Maps Media Military Montenegro Music Philosophy Photography Politics Religion Romania Russia Sicily Sports Statistics Technology Terrorism Travel UK USA US election 2016 Video Blog World War II