The Curonian Spit, the thin strip of land in the Baltic Sea, half of which is Lithuanian and half of which is Russian, is a beautiful place. Large sand dunes covered with pine forests, beautiful little fishing villages with wooden houses and of course sunsets.
If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- All Roads lead to Jerusalem
- The real Soviet War Memorial in Berlin
- Journey to the Center of Europe – Locus Perennis, Czech Republic
- Twilight at the Train Station
- Hello from Lake Baikal
- One Hundred Years Ago, Lawrence of Arabia killed the Railroad – March 1923: Transjordan
- Hiking on the First Day of Spring
- One Hundred Years Ago – the episodes you missed in 2022
- Gastronom No. 4
- Müggelheim, where Berlin looks like Sweden
Join 8,762 other subscribers
such a beautiful pic:)
beautiful pic Andreas ..sunset and sunrise are my favorite times of the day although its more likely for me to see sunset usually :)
I would love to while away more than a few long afternoons enjoying those idyllic sounding fishing villages. I can only dream of such beautiful sunsets!