The Curonian Spit, the thin strip of land in the Baltic Sea, half of which is Lithuanian and half of which is Russian, is a beautiful place. Large sand dunes covered with pine forests, beautiful little fishing villages with wooden houses and of course sunsets.
Support this Blog
- How to become a Millionaire (Quarantine Edition)
- The Girl with the Book
- What does the Corona Virus mean for Tourism?
- Hitchhiking in the Time of Corona
- A Little Loan
- Job Interview
- My first Writing Job
- An extra day: 29 February 2020
- Escaping the Corona Virus – to an Island in the Middle of the Atlantic
- Film review: “Parasite”