The Curonian Spit, the thin strip of land in the Baltic Sea, half of which is Lithuanian and half of which is Russian, is a beautiful place. Large sand dunes covered with pine forests, beautiful little fishing villages with wooden houses and of course sunsets.
- Brexit and EU Elections
- Splendid Isolation
- A Train full of Old Men – from Edmonton to Winnipeg
- “Couchsurfing in Iran” by Stephan Orth
- Honeymoon on a Train
- What kind of Brexit do you want? No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No!
- Where do Babies come from?
- The Border between Europe and the Orient
- Communism in Canada?
- Arms exports to Saudi Arabia
CategoriesAndalusia Bolivia Books Brazil Death Economics Education Elections Environment Europe Films Food German Law Germany Health History Holocaust Human Rights Iran Islam Israel Italy James Bond Language Law Life Lithuania Malta Maps Media Military Montenegro Philosophy Photography Politics Religion Romania Russia Sicily Spain Sports Statistics Technology Terrorism Travel UK USA US election 2016 Video Blog World War II