Below is an overview of my upcoming trips.
I share my travel plans in advance
- because I know you are curious,
- so you can tell me from where you want a postcard,
- because I would be happy to meet some of my readers in person,
- and to maybe find hosts through Couchsurfing or even offers to house-sit.
So, this is where you will find me in the next months:
- In June and August 2019, I will be house sitting in Charlbury in the Cotswolds, where England is at its most English.
- My birthday in the first week of July is always a reason to get away. This year, I will go hiking for about a week.
- In the second part of July, I will return to my favorite city in Europe: Vienna. For two weeks, I shall be watching a cat who is appropriately called “Sisi”.
- On 6/7 September, I will be in Hagen, this time for a seminar about the African colonies after independence.
- From 7 to 10 October, the university in Hagen will hold “History Week”. One week of seminars, lectures, discussions, from sunrise to sunset, that’s even better than any holiday.
- From 10 to 23 November, I will be house, cat and mouse sitting in Luxembourg.