If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- Film Review “Capital in the 21st Century”
- Make use of autumn!
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 7) Füssen
- The Holy Ghosts of the Azores
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 6) Walden
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 5) Ammer Gorge
- Why is German reunification celebrated on 3 October?
- For my Chinese readers
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 4) The Longest Day
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 3) Lake Ammer
Tag Archives: Vancouver
In red neon letters on top of a monumental building, the name “Pacific Central” shines through the night, which is receding rather late and slowly. Walking through the park in front of the station building, I carry my heavy bags, … Continue reading
Given how dearly many people love their cars, I am surprised they deposit them so carelessly instead of granting them a proper burial, maybe in the family mausoleum. That one person in Calgary put their old car in a hospice-like … Continue reading