If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- One Hundred Years Ago, Lawrence of Arabia killed the Railroad – March 1923: Transjordan
- Hiking on the First Day of Spring
- One Hundred Years Ago – the episodes you missed in 2022
- Gastronom No. 4
- Müggelheim, where Berlin looks like Sweden
- Journey to the Center of Europe – Kremnica, Slovakia
- Köpenick – First Impressions
- The Battlefield of Waterloo, Looking for the Bones, and a Surprising Supper
- The most beautiful city in Germany that you never heard of
- Law School in Bolivia
Join 8,755 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Valle de la Luna
Video Blog: Music in the Bolivian Mountains
Walking through the Valle de la Luna outside of La Paz, you not only encounter exceptional rock formations, but also flute players who are performing on one of those rocks, daringly and hopefully free from vertigo.
Posted in Bolivia, Music, Photography, Travel, Video Blog Tagged La Paz, Valle de la Luna Leave a comment