If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- Film Review “Capital in the 21st Century”
- Make use of autumn!
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 7) Füssen
- The Holy Ghosts of the Azores
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 6) Walden
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 5) Ammer Gorge
- Why is German reunification celebrated on 3 October?
- For my Chinese readers
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 4) The Longest Day
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 3) Lake Ammer
Tag Archives: TV
The BBC is working on Planet Earth II and judging by the trailer, it will be a breathtaking documentary. To cover the time we still have to wait, you can of course watch the original Planet Earth episodes, all of which are … Continue reading
Lithuanian houses could be so beautiful, if only their owners would refrain from putting up satellite dishes. (seen and photographed in Trakai) (seen and photographed in Užupis in Vilnius where people put up even stranger objects on the roof)
The documentary “For Neda” about the life and death of Iranian protester Neda Agha-Soltan, which I had the honour to play a small role in, won the Foreign Press Association Media Award 2010 in the category of TV feature/documentary. The … Continue reading