If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- Winter is no Excuse not to go Outside
- Lisbon in the Time of Corona, Cholera and Cocaine
- North Korean Motivational Music
- Last Sunset of 2021
- New Year’s Eve Walk
- One Hundred Years Ago, the Digging began – December 1921: Rhine-Main-Danube Canal
- A Shortcut through the Nuclear Power Plant
- Well, I guess I have to travel to Singapore then.
- “Slow Trains to Venice” by Tom Chesshyre
- Living in a Bunker
Tag Archives: Trianon
One Hundred Years Ago, Countries were established that have been all but forgotten – August 1921: Baranya-Baja and Tannu-Tuwa
Zur deutschen Fassung. Attentive readers of this series know that the maps of Europe and the Middle East were shaped in the years following World War I. For some states, however, you needed a magnifying glass to even find them … Continue reading