If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- Driving a Lorry for Brexit
- Hej Hej
- Sunrise at the Cemetery
- Facing the Firing Squad in Style
- One Hundred Years Ago, Countries were established that have been all but forgotten – August 1921: Baranya-Baja and Tannu-Tuwa
- To Stockholm, on a Train of Uncharted Consciousness
- Peak Sweden
- A Birthday without Lake Garda
- “The Hundred-Year-Old Man who Climbed out of the Window and Disappeared” by Jonas Jonasson
- Protective Equipment
Tag Archives: taxes
Zur deutschen Fassung. Outside the town hall, Antonio stands with a sign, no, with several signs against high taxes and levies. Against which ones, I ask. “All of them!” I am probing further and learn that it’s about something like … Continue reading
For more than 10 years, I have been helping clients to obtain German citizenship. Those who have German parents, grand-parents or further removed ancestors either are German already (often without knowing it) or eligible for naturalization under less strict conditions than other applicants. … Continue reading
Tax rate: Tax raid: Whenever I heard the word “tax rate” during law school, I imagined a “tax raid” and a film began to play in my head. I never learnt much about tax law.