If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- Cognitive Dissonance for Lunch
- Taarof, the most confusing thing about Iran
- Kyselka, the Forgotten Spa Town
- Remembrance with Kebab: Babi Yar
- What to do with a History Degree?
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 9) Neuschwanstein Castle
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 8) Hohenschwangau Castle
- Film Review “Capital in the 21st Century”
- Make use of autumn!
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 7) Füssen
Tag Archives: Syracuse
In Sicily, many people openly display their Christian belief by putting up images or statutes of Jesus or Mary next to their front door: The neighbour at number 59 counters with a completely different but equally public profession of faith: … Continue reading
After all the videos about civil war, volcanoes, the last unicorns, daredevil cycling, car bombs, botched lives and extinct civilizations, I am offering you something very relaxing today: (filmed at Syracuse on Sicily)