If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- Journey to the Center of Europe
- Nobody needs an Airport
- Drug Dealers with an Honor Code
- Escaping the War
- One Hundred Years Ago, two young Men left Bavaria for the United States – June 1922: the Vogl Brothers
- Back from the Carpathians
- Slow Down!
- Film Review: “Top Gun Maverick”
- Walking from Kötzting to Viechtach
- Battlefield Tourism – Then and Now
Join 8,539 other followers
Tag Archives: Syracuse
In Sicily, many people openly display their Christian belief by putting up images or statutes of Jesus or Mary next to their front door: The neighbour at number 59 counters with a completely different but equally public profession of faith: … Continue reading
After all the videos about civil war, volcanoes, the last unicorns, daredevil cycling, car bombs, botched lives and extinct civilizations, I am offering you something very relaxing today: (filmed at Syracuse on Sicily)