If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- Film Review “Capital in the 21st Century”
- Make use of autumn!
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 7) Füssen
- The Holy Ghosts of the Azores
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 6) Walden
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 5) Ammer Gorge
- Why is German reunification celebrated on 3 October?
- For my Chinese readers
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 4) The Longest Day
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 3) Lake Ammer
Tag Archives: Syracuse
In Sicily, many people openly display their Christian belief by putting up images or statutes of Jesus or Mary next to their front door: The neighbour at number 59 counters with a completely different but equally public profession of faith: … Continue reading
After all the videos about civil war, volcanoes, the last unicorns, daredevil cycling, car bombs, botched lives and extinct civilizations, I am offering you something very relaxing today: (filmed at Syracuse on Sicily)