If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- Hiking on the First Day of Spring
- One Hundred Years Ago – the episodes you missed in 2022
- Gastronom No. 4
- Müggelheim, where Berlin looks like Sweden
- Journey to the Center of Europe – Kremnica, Slovakia
- Köpenick – First Impressions
- The Battlefield of Waterloo, Looking for the Bones, and a Surprising Supper
- The most beautiful city in Germany that you never heard of
- Law School in Bolivia
- What is it with American Clients and their Nazi Obsession?
Join 8,755 other subscribers
Tag Archives: segregation
The most segregated place in America
Even after the Civil Rights Act of 1964 put an end to all official segregation, there are still some places in the USA where black and white Americans don’t mix very much. I have often heard that Sunday morning is … Continue reading
Posted in London, Travel, UK, USA Tagged hair, race, segregation 2 Comments