If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- One Hundred Years Ago, Sweden set out to Create a New Man – January 1922: Eugenics
- Schöntal and Berlichingen
- Winter is no Excuse not to go Outside
- Lisbon in the Time of Corona, Cholera and Cocaine
- North Korean Motivational Music
- Last Sunset of 2021
- New Year’s Eve Walk
- One Hundred Years Ago, the Digging began – December 1921: Rhine-Main-Danube Canal
- A Shortcut through the Nuclear Power Plant
- Well, I guess I have to travel to Singapore then.
Tag Archives: Oberstenfeld
In a week of nothing but cold days, yesterday was supposed to be the least cold one. So I left home, early enough to catch the rising sun behind the forest, for my weekly walking ritual. From Oberstenfeld, I climbed … Continue reading
Just a few photos from today’s walk in the area of Baden-Württemberg, in which I am currently house-sitting. Today was my weekly “secular Shabbat walk”, the day chosen not because it was the last day of the year, but for … Continue reading