If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- Nobody needs an Airport
- Drug Dealers with an Honor Code
- Escaping the War
- One Hundred Years Ago, two young Men left Bavaria for the United States – June 1922: the Vogl Brothers
- Back from the Carpathians
- Slow Down!
- Film Review: “Top Gun Maverick”
- Walking from Kötzting to Viechtach
- Battlefield Tourism – Then and Now
- My Drug Dealer from Cuba
Join 8,539 other followers
Tag Archives: multi-culturalism
Maybe I have gotten spoilt regarding respect for minorities and other cultures since moving to London, probably Europe’s most multi-cultural city. But what I heard this week from a German minister about some ethnic minorities was shocking even by German … Continue reading