If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- All Roads lead to Jerusalem
- The real Soviet War Memorial in Berlin
- Journey to the Center of Europe – Locus Perennis, Czech Republic
- Twilight at the Train Station
- Hello from Lake Baikal
- One Hundred Years Ago, Lawrence of Arabia killed the Railroad – March 1923: Transjordan
- Hiking on the First Day of Spring
- One Hundred Years Ago – the episodes you missed in 2022
- Gastronom No. 4
- Müggelheim, where Berlin looks like Sweden
Join 8,762 other subscribers
Tag Archives: love locks
What do Love Locks say about your Relationship?
Why do people use love locks as a symbol for their relationship? They symbolize lack of freedom. Prisoners and kidnapped children are rotting behind doors closed with locks like these. You use them for your basement to store stuff that you never need anymore, but … Continue reading
Posted in Life, Lithuania, Love, Photography Tagged Love, love locks, Uzupis, Vilnius 23 Comments