If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- The Castle in the Fog
- The Romance of Railroad Travel
- Let’s take the Train into the Sunset!
- The largest Roman city you never heard of: Gorsium
- To Heat or Not To Heat?
- Village Life in Hungary
- One Hundred Years Ago, King Ferdinand got Promoted – October 1922: Greater Romania
- Hitchhiking to the Happy Cemetery
- Bratislava – First Impression
- The Secret Space Program of Yugoslavia
Join 8,704 other followers
Tag Archives: Greek mythology
Today when I was at Golden Bay and Għajn Tuffieħa in Malta, I saw this paraglider who ignored the lesson of Icarus. Luckily, he survived. (C) by Andreas Moser More photos of Għajn Tuffieħa – including a spectacular sunset – to … Continue reading