If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- Film Review: “Top Gun Maverick”
- Walking from Kötzting to Viechtach
- Battlefield Tourism – Then and Now
- My Drug Dealer from Cuba
- Visit Germany for only 9 Euros this Summer!
- A Walk around Odessa
- Split Personality
- One Hundred Years Ago, Germany and Russia laid the Foundation for World War II – April 1922: Rapallo
- One Hundred Years Ago, Genocide did not go Unpunished – April 1922: Operation Nemesis
- One Hundred Years Ago, the Habsburg Empire was finished for good – April 1922: Emperor Karl I
Tag Archives: Greek mythology
Today when I was at Golden Bay and Għajn Tuffieħa in Malta, I saw this paraglider who ignored the lesson of Icarus. Luckily, he survived. (C) by Andreas Moser More photos of Għajn Tuffieħa – including a spectacular sunset – to … Continue reading