If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- Journey to the Center of Europe
- Nobody needs an Airport
- Drug Dealers with an Honor Code
- Escaping the War
- One Hundred Years Ago, two young Men left Bavaria for the United States – June 1922: the Vogl Brothers
- Back from the Carpathians
- Slow Down!
- Film Review: “Top Gun Maverick”
- Walking from Kötzting to Viechtach
- Battlefield Tourism – Then and Now
Join 8,539 other followers
Tag Archives: Gheorgheni
It snowed all night and several feet of snow threaten to paralyze train traffic?No problem: you dispatch the snowplow train and after it crossed the country once, all the other trains are good to go to work as well. (Photographed in Gheorgheni, Romania.)