If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- Köpenick – First Impressions
- The Battlefield of Waterloo, Looking for the Bones, and a Surprising Supper
- The most beautiful city in Germany that you never heard of
- Law School in Bolivia
- What is it with American Clients and their Nazi Obsession?
- Winter is Coming
- The Castle in the Fog
- The Romance of Railroad Travel
- Let’s take the Train into the Sunset!
- The largest Roman city you never heard of: Gorsium
Join 8,743 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Gaddafi
If you always thought that “Be nice to people on your way up, because you might meet them on your way down” is a silly saying, you might want to consider the following case in point, brought to us by Muammar … Continue reading
I am happy for Libyans that they have toppled, with just a bit of help from NATO, the dictatorship of Muammar Gaddafi. Many Libyans have shown great courage and resilience which may serve as an example to other oppressed peoples in … Continue reading