If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- The Castle in the Fog
- The Romance of Railroad Travel
- Let’s take the Train into the Sunset!
- The largest Roman city you never heard of: Gorsium
- To Heat or Not To Heat?
- Village Life in Hungary
- One Hundred Years Ago, King Ferdinand got Promoted – October 1922: Greater Romania
- Hitchhiking to the Happy Cemetery
- Bratislava – First Impression
- The Secret Space Program of Yugoslavia
Join 8,704 other followers
Tag Archives: domestic violence
If I correctly interpreted this sign in Salvador in Brazil, it’s asking children to fight with each other. I also found it troublesome that the boy is kicking the girl, cementing negative gender stereotypes. (Auf Deutsch.)
“Promise me that you will always treat me like a princess,” she asked, no, she begged him, with hope in her dreamy eyes. “I am really more of an anti-monarchist,” he replied and shot her, a curious mix of sadness and … Continue reading
8 of March was International Women’s Day. I don’t think much of it, because I am anything but a feminist and because on the other hand I think the legitimate grievances by women (for example in Iran or Saudi Arabia) … Continue reading