If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- Slow Down!
- Film Review: “Top Gun Maverick”
- Walking from Kötzting to Viechtach
- Battlefield Tourism – Then and Now
- My Drug Dealer from Cuba
- Visit Germany for only 9 Euros this Summer!
- A Walk around Odessa
- Split Personality
- One Hundred Years Ago, Germany and Russia laid the Foundation for World War II – April 1922: Rapallo
- One Hundred Years Ago, Genocide did not go Unpunished – April 1922: Operation Nemesis
Tag Archives: Dinnammare
(Click here to read part 1.) The name of the picnic area – Musolino – reminded me too much of Italy’s erstwhile dictator, but we had just left the zone of the fog, and after the disappointment at the peak of Mount Dinnammare … Continue reading
Mount Dinnammare sits 1,130 meters (3,700 feet) above the port city of Messina and offers splendid views across the strait of Scylla and Charybdis, to Calabria, across the mountains of Sicily and on both the Ionian and the Tyrrhenian Sea. After having just arrived … Continue reading