If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- Hiking on the First Day of Spring
- One Hundred Years Ago – the episodes you missed in 2022
- Gastronom No. 4
- Müggelheim, where Berlin looks like Sweden
- Journey to the Center of Europe – Kremnica, Slovakia
- Köpenick – First Impressions
- The Battlefield of Waterloo, Looking for the Bones, and a Surprising Supper
- The most beautiful city in Germany that you never heard of
- Law School in Bolivia
- What is it with American Clients and their Nazi Obsession?
Join 8,755 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Damascus
A Nap at the Mosque
The most practical use offered by mosques is that they are a place of silence. Weary travellers may even use them to take a nap. I took this photo on my first trip to Iran in 2008/2009. This is Jameh … Continue reading
Posted in Iran, Islam, Photography, Syria, Travel Tagged Damascus, Esfahan, Isfahan 22 Comments