If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- Cognitive Dissonance for Lunch
- Taarof, the most confusing thing about Iran
- Kyselka, the Forgotten Spa Town
- Remembrance with Kebab: Babi Yar
- What to do with a History Degree?
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 9) Neuschwanstein Castle
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 8) Hohenschwangau Castle
- Film Review “Capital in the 21st Century”
- Make use of autumn!
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 7) Füssen
Tag Archives: Casino Royale
Walking through Venice on a cold February morning, I saw a row of houses along the Grand Canal which I thought I had seen before. It was my first day in Venice, I don’t believe in reincarnation, so my recollection must … Continue reading
As part of my second Balkan tour this year, I should be on board a plane from Belgrade to Podgorica in Montenegro at this very moment. One would think that traveling is a normal matter, which many people would strive … Continue reading