My last two weeks in Europe will be spent in Ammerthal, the small and not very spectacular village in Bavaria, where I grew up. People think Germany is a civilized country, but there isn’t even any shop that is open on Sundays.
If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- The Secret Space Program of Yugoslavia
- Mobilization in Russia
- Naughty Towns and Sin Cities
- I am not a spy, I am just curious
- Learning German with Hamlet
- Montenegro, where Laziness is Olympic
- King and Peasants discuss the British Monarchy
- One Hundred Years Ago, they were looking for the Center of Brazil – September 1922: Brasília
- One Hundred Years Ago, Sweden almost gave up on Booze – August 1922: Prohibition Referendum
- Journey to the Center of Europe – Kruhlyi, Ukraine
Join 8,674 other followers