Photographed at Kalemegdan fortress in Belgrade, Serbia in October 2014.
If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- One Hundred Years Ago, Lawrence of Arabia killed the Railroad – March 1923: Transjordan
- Hiking on the First Day of Spring
- One Hundred Years Ago – the episodes you missed in 2022
- Gastronom No. 4
- Müggelheim, where Berlin looks like Sweden
- Journey to the Center of Europe – Kremnica, Slovakia
- Köpenick – First Impressions
- The Battlefield of Waterloo, Looking for the Bones, and a Surprising Supper
- The most beautiful city in Germany that you never heard of
- Law School in Bolivia
Join 8,755 other subscribers
We spent like an hour here. My girlfriend and I were bored after 10 minutes, but the boys were like “woooow, look at thiiis and thaaaat”. I think I have more photos of these tanks than of our 2-day trip in Serbia.
I once took a girl to the Imperial War Museum in London for a whole day. She wasn’t even excited by the gift shop.