If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- The real Soviet War Memorial in Berlin
- Journey to the Center of Europe – Locus Perennis, Czech Republic
- Twilight at the Train Station
- Hello from Lake Baikal
- One Hundred Years Ago, Lawrence of Arabia killed the Railroad – March 1923: Transjordan
- Hiking on the First Day of Spring
- One Hundred Years Ago – the episodes you missed in 2022
- Gastronom No. 4
- Müggelheim, where Berlin looks like Sweden
- Journey to the Center of Europe – Kremnica, Slovakia
Join 8,762 other subscribers
Autumn in Belgrade
This entry was posted in Photography, Serbia, Travel and tagged Belgrade. Bookmark the permalink.
Hey, interesting post and great photos. Always wanted to visit Belgrade but somehow never quite made it. I might make more of an effort now that I’ve read your article, maybe next year as part of our little JWalking trip (https://jwalkingin.wordpress.com/).
I’ve read a bit about you on your blog and I think you would enjoy a long Balkan trip. Everywhere from Slovenia to Albania, it’s beautiful and full of history, full of different cultures and languages. In my mind, it’s the most fascinating region of Europe.
Thanks for pointing me to your blog! People always ask me “how long do you want to live like this?”, as if I should soon come to an end and live in one place again. I am 40 years old, and now I can point to you as my older role models.
Thanks Andreas, appreciate the kind comments. We’d love to explore the Balkans properly. Maybe next year when we return to Europe.
We don’t really have a plan as to how long we live like this, we just try to live in the moment and quietly enjoy every day.
I love the Photos. I really do.
I was lucky to catch such a sunny autumn day (although it was colder than it looks on the photos).