The hangars at Cluj-Napoca airport in Romania look like this:Ok, there is also one of these modern blocks of concrete now, like you see them everywhere else. But I appreciated that the old hangar hadn’t been demolished. That way I could spend the waiting time by indulging myself in memories of old times with Junkers airplanes and zeppelins.
Would you like a postcard from Europe?
- The Island of the General
- How about tipping?
- The most beautiful time of the year
- Trump Administration Season Ending
- New Facebook Notifications
- Thoughts of the Day 17
- Studying history at University of Hagen
- Why travelling with little money is the best
- The Sad Future of Catalonia
- The sweet life of a freelancer
CategoriesBolivia Books Brazil Death Economics Education Elections Environment Europe Films Food German Law Germany Health History Holocaust Human Rights Immigration Law Iran Islam Israel Italy James Bond Language Law Life Lithuania Malta Maps Media Military Montenegro Music Philosophy Photography Politics Religion Romania Russia Sicily Sports Statistics Technology Terrorism Travel UK USA US election 2016 Video Blog World War II