The hangars at Cluj-Napoca airport in Romania look like this:Ok, there is also one of these modern blocks of concrete now, like you see them everywhere else. But I appreciated that the old hangar hadn’t been demolished. That way I could spend the waiting time by indulging myself in memories of old times with Junkers airplanes and zeppelins.
If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- A Postcard from Trakai
- The Floating Islands of Lake Titicaca
- Video: Solving the Mystery of Easter Island
- “Sovietistan” and “The Border” by Erika Fatland
- A Postcard from Arequipa
- A Postcard from Shiraz
- A Postcard from …
- Why I didn’t walk all of the South West Coast Path
- Hermit for Hire
- A Hundred Years Ago, Christmas was still Exciting – December 1920: Bloody Christmas