This little bird flew through the open door and made itself comfortable in my office while I was gone for a shower. When I returned to my desk, it didn’t want to move away and simply remained there, right next to me – until I finally took a photo of it; as if that had exactly been the purpose of the visit.
Would you like a postcard from Europe?
- I am bored by terrorists
- I found the tree from “Robin Hood”
- “Very fine people on both sides”
- How to annoy people who study languages
- God is up there
- Hiking is for Everyone – or is it?
- Sunrise in Bavaria
- “Neither Here nor There” by Bill Bryson
- No basketball game
- Did you notice the irony? (22) Heritage
CategoriesBolivia Books Brazil Death Economics Education Elections Environment Europe Films Food German Law Germany Health History Holocaust Human Rights Immigration Law Iran Islam Israel Italy James Bond Language Law Life Lithuania Malta Maps Media Military Montenegro Music Philosophy Photography Politics Religion Romania Russia Sicily Sports Statistics Technology Terrorism Travel UK USA US election 2016 Video Blog World War II