Only a few minutes from the center of Podgorica, I discovered the perfect place to relax. While you are within Montenegro’s capital, you feel like being in a national park.
If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- Schöntal and Berlichingen
- Winter is no Excuse not to go Outside
- Lisbon in the Time of Corona, Cholera and Cocaine
- North Korean Motivational Music
- Last Sunset of 2021
- New Year’s Eve Walk
- One Hundred Years Ago, the Digging began – December 1921: Rhine-Main-Danube Canal
- A Shortcut through the Nuclear Power Plant
- Well, I guess I have to travel to Singapore then.
- “Slow Trains to Venice” by Tom Chesshyre