Of course there is also a video to accompany my article on travelling through Macedonia by train. But this time, it won’t be one of my self-made, stuttering amateur videos in which you can’t understand anything because of the noisy wind. No, this time I found a professional video which will convey the true atmosphere of travelling from Skopje to Bitola by train:
Would you like a postcard from Europe?
- The Island of the General
- How about tipping?
- The most beautiful time of the year
- Trump Administration Season Ending
- New Facebook Notifications
- Thoughts of the Day 17
- Studying history at University of Hagen
- Why travelling with little money is the best
- The Sad Future of Catalonia
- The sweet life of a freelancer
CategoriesBolivia Books Brazil Death Economics Education Elections Environment Europe Films Food German Law Germany Health History Holocaust Human Rights Immigration Law Iran Islam Israel Italy James Bond Language Law Life Lithuania Malta Maps Media Military Montenegro Music Philosophy Photography Politics Religion Romania Russia Sicily Sports Statistics Technology Terrorism Travel UK USA US election 2016 Video Blog World War II