Of course there is also a video to accompany my article on travelling through Macedonia by train. But this time, it won’t be one of my self-made, stuttering amateur videos in which you can’t understand anything because of the noisy wind. No, this time I found a professional video which will convey the true atmosphere of travelling from Skopje to Bitola by train:
If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- Journey to the Center of Europe
- Nobody needs an Airport
- Drug Dealers with an Honor Code
- Escaping the War
- One Hundred Years Ago, two young Men left Bavaria for the United States – June 1922: the Vogl Brothers
- Back from the Carpathians
- Slow Down!
- Film Review: “Top Gun Maverick”
- Walking from Kötzting to Viechtach
- Battlefield Tourism – Then and Now
Join 8,538 other followers