Of course there is also a video to accompany my article on travelling through Macedonia by train. But this time, it won’t be one of my self-made, stuttering amateur videos in which you can’t understand anything because of the noisy wind. No, this time I found a professional video which will convey the true atmosphere of travelling from Skopje to Bitola by train:
Would you like a postcard from Europe?
- Persian architecture in Georgia
- What’s the priority, car or house?
- Poetry Slam (6) Bear
- James Bond: Pierce Brosnan vs Daniel Craig
- Law School in Bolivia
- How to tell if a lawyer is experienced
- Ayahuasca – no thanks!
- Why it’s not easy to talk to bloggers
- Birthday Trip 2017: Caucasus
- No selfies from Easter Island
CategoriesBolivia Books Brazil Death Economics Education Elections Environment Europe Films Food German Law Germany Health History Holocaust Human Rights Immigration Law Iran Islam Israel Italy James Bond Language Law Life Lithuania Malta Maps Media Military Montenegro Music Philosophy Photography Politics Religion Romania Russia Sicily Sports Statistics Technology Terrorism Travel UK USA US election 2016 Video Blog World War II