If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- My Drug Dealer from Cuba
- Visit Germany for only 9 Euros this Summer!
- A Walk around Odessa
- Split Personality
- One Hundred Years Ago, Germany and Russia laid the Foundation for World War II – April 1922: Rapallo
- One Hundred Years Ago, Genocide did not go Unpunished – April 1922: Operation Nemesis
- One Hundred Years Ago, the Habsburg Empire was finished for good – April 1922: Emperor Karl I
- One Hundred Years Ago, they Showed a Movie that Should Never Have Been Made – March 1922: Nosferatu
- Ukrainian Tears
- Humanity’s Response to Catastrophes
Tag Archives: Shiraz
In front of the Shah Cheragh Mosque, a guard stops me: “Are you Muslim?” “To be perfectly honest, I am not.” “I’m sorry, Sir, but today the mosque is only open to Muslims,” he explains, referring to the festival of … Continue reading
Hier gibt es diese Geschichte auf Deutsch. Everyone knows the situation: You are eating at McDonald’s or looking for the latest Jack London novel at the public library. You are running after bus no. 5B or slowly walking through the … Continue reading