If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- The Castle in the Fog
- The Romance of Railroad Travel
- Let’s take the Train into the Sunset!
- The largest Roman city you never heard of: Gorsium
- To Heat or Not To Heat?
- Village Life in Hungary
- One Hundred Years Ago, King Ferdinand got Promoted – October 1922: Greater Romania
- Hitchhiking to the Happy Cemetery
- Bratislava – First Impression
- The Secret Space Program of Yugoslavia
Join 8,702 other followers
Tag Archives: revolution
You should actually recognize this column: Exactly, it’s the one which looked like this six years ago: Walking through the center of Kyiv, you see many memories of and memorials to the Euromaidan protests. But before I write anything about … Continue reading
I am re-posting this article from 2015 because it seems that in Romania, the revolution is indeed never over: – – – This afternoon I had a brief exchange with a friend about the long-term effects of the Romanian revolution, probably … Continue reading