If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- Nobody needs an Airport
- Drug Dealers with an Honor Code
- Escaping the War
- One Hundred Years Ago, two young Men left Bavaria for the United States – June 1922: the Vogl Brothers
- Back from the Carpathians
- Slow Down!
- Film Review: “Top Gun Maverick”
- Walking from Kötzting to Viechtach
- Battlefield Tourism – Then and Now
- My Drug Dealer from Cuba
Join 8,538 other followers
Tag Archives: revolution
You should actually recognize this column: Exactly, it’s the one which looked like this six years ago: Walking through the center of Kyiv, you see many memories of and memorials to the Euromaidan protests. But before I write anything about … Continue reading
I am re-posting this article from 2015 because it seems that in Romania, the revolution is indeed never over: – – – This afternoon I had a brief exchange with a friend about the long-term effects of the Romanian revolution, probably … Continue reading