In Kotor, the most beautiful coastal town in Montenegro, there was an easy (yet still exhausting) way to get to the fortress. And there was a hard way. Guess which one I picked.
If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- The real Soviet War Memorial in Berlin
- Journey to the Center of Europe – Locus Perennis, Czech Republic
- Twilight at the Train Station
- Hello from Lake Baikal
- One Hundred Years Ago, Lawrence of Arabia killed the Railroad – March 1923: Transjordan
- Hiking on the First Day of Spring
- One Hundred Years Ago – the episodes you missed in 2022
- Gastronom No. 4
- Müggelheim, where Berlin looks like Sweden
- Journey to the Center of Europe – Kremnica, Slovakia
Join 8,762 other subscribers
Kotor is one of my most favorite towns ever! I was sadly with a group in Montenegro and the guide decided we didn’t have time to climb the steps, but they did take us up to see the view by bus on some very narrow streets (but it just wasn’t the same). Anyways, I plan on going back to Montenegro, not only to Kotor but to climb the Bobotov Kuk and snorkel in Herceg Novi too :)
Oh, the mountains in Montenegro are the most beautiful mountains I have ever seen! I went on Savin Kuk from where I had a view of Bobotov Kuk (video). I went hiking in the mountains in late October for 3 days. There was nobody else around. Wonderful!
Cool! I’ll be checking in for the video :)
Pingback: Dragan. An Encounter in Montenegro. | The Happy Hermit
Pingback: Sad Things (15) Postcard to myself | The Happy Hermit