After weeks of failing communication between the great powers and after the world had come dangerously close to
World War III Cold War II, international negotiators reached an agreement on Sunday night after a Summit Meeting on Crimea.
If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- The Secret Space Program of Yugoslavia
- Mobilization in Russia
- Naughty Towns and Sin Cities
- I am not a spy, I am just curious
- Learning German with Hamlet
- Montenegro, where Laziness is Olympic
- King and Peasants discuss the British Monarchy
- One Hundred Years Ago, they were looking for the Center of Brazil – September 1922: Brasília
- One Hundred Years Ago, Sweden almost gave up on Booze – August 1922: Prohibition Referendum
- Journey to the Center of Europe – Kruhlyi, Ukraine
Join 8,671 other followers