Sad: Seeing this teenager putting so much time and effort into perfecting a skill which society won’t appreciate and knowing that in 10 years’ time he will be bossed around by one of his former classmates who is much more boring but who used the same time to study for the maths exam instead of playing with knives.
- Ceaușescu in North Korea
- When Train Travel means Time Travel: on the Mennonite Express from Winnipeg to Toronto
- Change of plans: Mariánské Lázně / Marienbad
- Brexit and EU Elections
- Splendid Isolation
- A Train full of Old Men – from Edmonton to Winnipeg
- “Couchsurfing in Iran” by Stephan Orth
- Honeymoon on a Train
- What kind of Brexit do you want? No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No!
- Where do Babies come from?
CategoriesAndalusia Bolivia Books Brazil Death Economics Education Elections Environment Europe Films Food German Law Germany Health History Holocaust Human Rights Iran Islam Israel Italy James Bond Language Law Life Lithuania Malta Maps Media Military Montenegro Philosophy Photography Politics Religion Romania Russia Sicily Spain Sports Statistics Technology Terrorism Travel UK USA US election 2016 Video Blog World War II