Sad: Seeing this teenager putting so much time and effort into perfecting a skill which society won’t appreciate and knowing that in 10 years’ time he will be bossed around by one of his former classmates who is much more boring but who used the same time to study for the maths exam instead of playing with knives.
- Day of the Open Road
- Belgium goes into extra time
- Just a Cup of Tea
- Does the Federal Republic of Germany even exist? A discussion with a “Reichsbürger”.
- A Date at the Library
- How to cope with the Heatwave (3 steps)
- Next trip: Antwerp
- A Walk along the Semmering Railway
- My secular Shabbat
- Canmore, the better Banff
CategoriesAndalusia Bolivia Books Brazil Death Economics Education Elections Environment Europe Films Food German Law Germany Health History Holocaust Human Rights Iran Islam Israel Italy James Bond Language Law Life Lithuania Malta Maps Media Military Montenegro Philosophy Photography Politics Religion Romania Russia Sicily Spain Sports Statistics Technology Terrorism Travel UK USA US election 2016 Video Blog World War II