I am only 36, a student and an avid traveller, but I seem to live the life of a pensioner already:
- I like to go for walks.
- I can often be found in the park, reading a book.
- I don’t buy new clothes because the ones I have are still good enough.
- I smoke cigars.
- I don’t like places with loud music and many people.
- The thought of sitting at home, next to the fireplace, and again with a book does not scare me.
- It makes me sad to see how young people waste their lives.
- I have some grey hair.
- I have given up on following technological developments.
- I am calm and wise.
Doe this mean that I grew old too soon or that I was lucky enough to leapfrog the mid-life part of sitting in an office for 30 years? Why should I wait until I am 65 to do the things I enjoy?