If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- Cognitive Dissonance for Lunch
- Taarof, the most confusing thing about Iran
- Kyselka, the Forgotten Spa Town
- Remembrance with Kebab: Babi Yar
- What to do with a History Degree?
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 9) Neuschwanstein Castle
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 8) Hohenschwangau Castle
- Film Review “Capital in the 21st Century”
- Make use of autumn!
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 7) Füssen
Tag Archives: age
In Spanish, there is a nice expression for seniors or old people: tercera edad, the third stage of life. Once you have held out that long, you are rewarded with reduced ticket prices. (Photographed in Humberstone in Chile.)
There are many rumours about what makes us old or what keeps us young. After months of scientifically studying the subject, I have come up with the ultimate list of things which don’t affect ageing and those that do. Things … Continue reading