It’s October, but we already have November weather. As much as I will miss Romania (the rest of the country is more beautiful than the view from my window), on days like this, I know it was a clever decision to move to South America in November.
If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- A Postcard from Málaga
- More Exciting than a Thriller
- A Hundred Years Ago, someone kept his New Year’s Resolutions, but didn’t care about the Lives of Others – February 1921: Winston Churchill
- “The Impostor” by Javier Cercas
- A Postcard from Las Vegas
- A Postcard from Paris
- A Postcard from New York
- The Danger of Digits and Digitalization
- A Postcard from the Mount of Beatitudes