Taking the bus in Transnistria, you are not only going from A to B, but also back to the 1950s or 1960s. With beautiful old curves and colors, for which you otherwise have to turn to Hitchcock films.
Would you like a postcard from South America?
- Bury my heart – wherever
- The difference between Peru and Bolivia, illustrated in random messages
- Better than a Spy Novel: the Trump-Kremlin Files
- Video: Take a break!
- The man who predicted the financial crisis
- Every hotel should have this
- Why it’s important to get the best divorce lawyer
- A Walk around Iași
- Video of La Paz in 1942
CategoriesBolivia Books Brazil Death Economics Education Elections Environment Europe Films Food German Law Germany Health History Holocaust Human Rights Immigration Law Iran Islam Israel Italy James Bond Language Law Life Lithuania London Malta Maps Media Military Montenegro Music Philosophy Photography Politics Religion Romania Russia Sicily Sports Statistics Technology Terrorism Travel UK USA Video Blog World War II