Mount Etna (on the left) and the setting sun (on the right). What I couldn’t get on the photo: to my right behind me, Stromboli was emitting smoke as well and to my left behind me there was a rainbow over the long stretch of Capo Milazzo. I didn’t know which way to look first.
Would you like a postcard from South America?
- Bury my heart – wherever
- The difference between Peru and Bolivia, illustrated in random messages
- Better than a Spy Novel: the Trump-Kremlin Files
- Video: Take a break!
- The man who predicted the financial crisis
- Every hotel should have this
- Why it’s important to get the best divorce lawyer
- A Walk around Iași
- Video of La Paz in 1942
CategoriesBolivia Books Brazil Death Economics Education Elections Environment Europe Films Food German Law Germany Health History Holocaust Human Rights Immigration Law Iran Islam Israel Italy James Bond Language Law Life Lithuania London Malta Maps Media Military Montenegro Music Philosophy Photography Politics Religion Romania Russia Sicily Sports Statistics Technology Terrorism Travel UK USA Video Blog World War II